Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What it Should of Looked Like














A veteran Camino walker, named Cecelia from British Columbia, supplied me with these pictures which were taken from Huntto. This is what the view should look like. Note that this is only 1/3 up the mountain - you still have to climb 2/3rds more.


See the view behind me. I was standing likely almost in the same place as the above pictures were taken. There was no view the day I was there.


So these pictures pretty much sum up my first two days back at work. Although to my co-workers I must seem like I am in a fog, I am really day dreaming of the fantastic views in Southern France.









2 comments:

  1. Hello Tim,

    Yes, it must be a different story to be working at this moment while you should be somewhere else. But no worries, your time will come.
    Enjoy the outdoors and just Keep On Walking!

    Hedwig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going back to work is my punishment for ending the Camino early. However, I did learn a lot during my short stay there and I would be much better prepared if I were to go again. Not to say that I wasn't prepared - I studied for the trip for 6 months, via on the internet, on forums, took spanish classes, attended meetings in Toronto with the Canadian Pilgrim Assoc., etc.

    But actually going there has taught me a lot.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete